Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shaw's Rewards Card; Love it OR Hate it?

This question only comes up because I was visiting the Shaw's Facebook page today & saw a post made by someone who HATES the fact that you have to have a Shaw's card to get the Sale price. He refuses to sign up & just asks the cashiers to scan a card for him, so he can get the sale price.

My Question to you is; Do you love the idea of a Shaw's Rewards card, or Hate it?? 

To me, The reward card is GREAT! I love seeing the total get lower and lower when the cashier scans the card! It shows me how GREAT the sales are! I also love that as a Rewards Card Member, I receive get money saving coupons/catalinas! I receive coupons for FREE items all the time! I also receive great STORE coupons for basic Household products, that can be stacked with a manufacturers coupon! Just yesterday I bought 3 bottles of Suave Body Wash and used a B2G1 Manufactures coupon from the newspaper, with a GREAT $2.00/2 Store coupon making them just $.44 each!!!

I love my Shaw's Rewards card!

No comments:

Post a Comment