Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Couponing for a Good Cause!


I don’t know if you’re like me, but I love the thrill I get out of getting a KILLER deal at the Grocery store! Especially when it’s Nearly Free, Completely Free, or a Money Maker!  My favorite part about couponing isn’t just that I have food in my house to take care of my friends & family, but that I can collect enough food to make a donation to my local Food Pantry.
Donating food to those in need is a great feeling, & when you can help others on a small budget, it’s even more rewarding.

With Overage, & OYNO (On Your Next Order) Catalinas, everything I’m donating today was completely free!
If you have a lot of stuff that you’ve collected when couponing, & need to find out more information on where to donate, contact your local Church or Town Clerk. Also be sure to check your local Shaw's to see if they have a Donation Bin at the front of the store for a local Food Pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment