Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Green Mountain Brew Over Ice K Cups $4 a box starting Friday + SavingStar deal!



If you're anything like me, then you're obsessed with your Keurig machine. Ever since we switched over to our new machine, I'm obsessed with drinking Coffee. I mean, I've always been a coffee addict, but now it's so much easier to brew a fresh cup, and be able to switch it up with each cup.

Green Mountain Coffee makes some of the BEST flavors. I'm currently loving their French Vanilla Brew Over Ice K Cups. I love being able to make my own Iced Coffee at home, and not be paying almost $3 for an Iced Coffee from Dunkins. ;)

Starting Friday at Shaw's, you'll be able to pick up Green Mountain Brew Over Ice K Cups for $4 a box, with this HOT $2.00 off any Brew Over Ice K-Cups coupon. PLUS, don't forget to activate the HOT Save $5 when you Spend $20 on any Brew Over Ice K Cups SavingStar deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment