If you're anything like me, you have TONS of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in your stockpile..... Am I right?! I've got about 20 boxes, & even though we love the stuff in a bowl with milk for breakfast (and sometimes dinner...), I am definitely going to be turning a few boxes into these delicious squares.
What you'll need;
- Measuring Cup
- 9x9 pan, sprayed w/ cooking spray
- Large Pot
- Rubber Spatula
- 4 1/2 C. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 4 C. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 C. Butter
- Spray an 11X17 or 9X9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and cook over medium-low heat until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Once marshmallows are melted, remove pot from heat and add cereal to the pot, stirring to coat.
- Press into prepared pan and cool.
- Once completely cool, Cut into bars and serve.